We are looking for a Business Development Director for our London office who is able to build new and lasting relationships with potential new clients and work with them to activate their app requirements. You will be part of our growing and passionate London team and your role is key in our effort to position Nodes as one of the leading app development agencies in London. You will be working in an exciting and fast growing industry on the forefront of mobile technology.
- Responsible for increasing revenue and profit through new business sales to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth
- Planning, coordinating and executing the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Identifying, qualifying leads and executing on proposals, RFI’s and RFP’s
- Present to clients at meetings and in general sell by a consultative approach
- Work closely with PM’s, design & development teams to ensure detailed and correct estimates are produced
- Attend industry functions, such as events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market trends
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of app development process and client needs
- Proven track record of successfully pitching for new business for bespoke development projects and increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Ideally 4-5 years of experience from a digital sales background
- Experience from an App development agency is an advantage
- A strong passion for mobile apps and up to date with latest trends and possibilities
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated mentality; driven at all times to meet and exceed goals
Nodes is a leading app agency specialising in developing awesome mobile apps for business. We are a team of 60 developers, designers and advisors all passionate about apps with offices in London and Copenhagen. We work for for leading companies such as Carlsberg, Hiscox and Abellio and take pride in building value creating business utilities and consumer products.
The position is full-time working at our London office in Clerkenwell. Start date as soon as possible. Please apply here on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/102355292