- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with all clients and executive sponsors
- Serve as the voice of the customer to internal colleagues, highlighting opportunities for service and product enhancements
- Identify new workstreams and stakeholders within our client’s business environment
- Remain knowledgeable about industry trends and latest news affecting your market
- Lead new business development initiatives to consistently deliver revenue at or above targets, and own the sales pipeline
- Coordinate pitch responses to RFPs and briefs
- Work with the Marketing team to plan and execute an account based marketing sales strategy
- Research and author account development plans with goals and action steps for each account
- Represent Nodes at industry events and be a recognised thought leadership voice in the market
- Assists leadership team in continuing to build a successful team and culture which includes contributing to key successful hires and mentoring talent
- Exhibit respectful and caring behaviour and values in every interaction with Nodes talent
- 8+ years’ experience with bespoke digital products in Group Account Director/similar role Ability to quickly grasp and concisely explain technological and business concepts
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior-level executives
- Experience delivering high growth numbers in a professional services consulting and /or technology led agency business
- Ability to think strategically about and execute commercial plans; you’re detail-oriented and have the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and assist wherever needed
- Willingness to travel in Europe (primarily Copenhagen)
- Ideally you’ll have experience with mobile solutions and/or Sitecore
- Ideally you’ll have an existing network in London
- An inspiring work environment with talented colleagues
- A diverse range of challenges across a wide spectrum of sectors and business divisions
- A full-time position with clear paths for career progression
- Regular team socials and company bonding events outside of the office
- Competitive compensation
- The chance to create a meaningful impact in an ambitious growth journey
Nodes is a leading digital agency specialising in developing awesome mobile apps and websites. We are a team of 140 passionate developers, designers and advisors with offices in London, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague and Dubai. We work for leading global enterprises, and brands across a range of industries meaning that the projects are always varied. We are also a social bunch with monthly organised events.
We strive to have as many as the digital capabilities in-house as possible. This leads to a lot of cross-pollination, learnings and synergies between our teams of designers, consultants and engineers.
We are passionate about what we do and we know that it sometimes requires that we go the extra mile in order to deliver what we and our clients expects from ourselves. But our Danish heritage means that we care a great deal about a good work life balance and the organisational structure is kept flat in order to keep the culture dynamic and friendly.
Over the course of the last few years Nodes have been on an expansion and growth journey and we got acquired by Monstar Lab a few years ago and this only accelerated the growth ambitions and this is set to continue for the company for the coming years. We hope that you would like us to join us on this exciting journey.