We are looking for a motivated and talented frontend developer with a passion for learning and growing with a positive, proactive attitude. Nodes already creates awesome mobile solutions and we’re building a team that can take that to the web. If you are someone who is comfortable taking an idea from design through to deployment then we would love to hear from you.
- Take web builds from design through to final delivery.
- Support in the maintenance of web projects after delivery.
- Ensure all code is developed using industry recognised standards
- Assist the team with peer reviews and in ensuring the highest quality code is delivered.
- Communicate with the design team to ensure designs are well understood, pragmatically thought through, technically feasible and accurately developed
- Be prepared to attend client meetings when required
- Work with our in-house designers, developers, solution architects and digital consultants.
- Solid Experience with HTML / CSS / Sass and associated tooling.
- Experience building, maintaining and iterating on web applications
- Experience interfacing with a variety of backend APIs
- Experience with a recognised development approach, including both development and test strategies
- Experience with modern build pipeline tooling such as Yarn, NPM, Webpack, Bower
- 2+ years of front-end web application development experience
- Experience with any other development technologies or platforms would be beneficial (PHP, C#, Swift, Kotlin, etc.)
- Experience working in an agile team
Nodes is a leading digital agency specialising in developing awesome mobile apps and websites. We are a team of 85 passionate developers, designers and advisors with offices in London, Manchester, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. We work for leading brands, agencies and startups across a range of industries meaning that the projects are always varied.
We are also a social bunch with monthly organised events as well as impromptu after work drinks at the nearby pub. We offer a selection of snacks and drinks on premise and have a very cool working environment. We will support your career development by providing access to educational resources and conference or workshop attendance, and since we have offices all over Europe there will naturally be the opportunity to travel too.