Is it YOU we’re looking for? We are looking for an awesome iOS developer to join our team in London.
You have developed iOS for a long period of time, and therefore have something you can show us – either live apps or snippets/projects on GitHub. You are highly passionate about development, and aren’t afraid to push technologies or yourself to the limit to create super cool projects.
Who are Nodes?
We are a young, ambitious mobile agency working with all sorts of digital solutions, mainly driven around mobile development. We are in total 75+ employees across our Copenhagen, London and Aarhus offices. We are a bunch of geeks who love to discuss everything from robot programming and the latest web-based trends, to the newest native OS features during our lunch breaks. We have a young, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie.
It’s important you have the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in iOS (Swift)
- Have worked with RESTful API
- Take responsibility of projects you are working on
- Quality conscious
- Attention to detail
It’s advantageous if you have following:
- Development experience on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Web, PHP etc.)
- App Store upload process
- Knowledge with implementing third party libraries (Facebook, Google Analytics, Urban Airship etc.)
- Testing (unit testing and/or UI testing)
- Software design patterns
We can offer:
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Office in Central London
- Regular team nights’ out
- Salary depending on qualifications