Is it YOU we’re looking for? We are looking for an awesome iOS developer to join our team at our offices in either London, Berlin, or Prague.
You have developed iOS for a long period of time, and therefore have something you can show us – either live apps or snippets/projects on GitHub. You are highly passionate about development and aren’t afraid to push technologies or yourself to the limit to create super cool projects.
It’s important you have the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in iOS (Swift)
- Have worked with RESTful API
- Take responsibility of projects you are working on
- Quality conscious
- Attention to detail
It’s advantageous if you have the following:
- Development experience on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Web, PHP etc.)
- App Store upload process
- Knowledge with implementing third-party libraries (Facebook, Firebase, Crashlytics etc.)
- Testing (unit testing and/or UI testing)
- Software design patterns
- Fastlane tools
We can offer:
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Regular team nights’ out
- Salary depending on qualifications
Nodes is a leading digital agency specialising in developing awesome mobile apps and websites. We are a team of 120 passionate developers, designers and advisors with offices in London, Manchester, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague and Dubai. We work for leading global enterprises, and brands across a range of industries meaning that the projects are always varied. We are also a bunch of geeks who love to discuss everything from robot programming and the latest web-based trends, to the newest native OS features during our lunch breaks. We have a young, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie.
We are passionate about what we do and we know that it sometimes requires that we go the extra mile in order to deliver what we and our clients expect from ourselves. But our Danish heritage means that we care a great deal about a good work-life balance and the organisational structure is kept flat in order to keep the culture dynamic and friendly.