We are looking for a Marketing Manager for our Copenhagen office who is able to raise awareness of Nodes, with a focus on generating more new business leads as well as stronger employer branding. You will be part of our growing and passionate team, and your role will be key in our effort to position Nodes as one of the leading app development agencies in Denmark and United Kingdom. You will be working in an exciting and fast-growing industry at the forefront of mobile technology.
- Identify events – Identify relevant speaking opportunities for the team as well as attend industry functions, such as events and conferences
- Create events – Organise and generate attendance at round-tables and similar networking events
- White-papers and cases – Write white-papers and case-stories around mobile app development based on input from the team
- PR – Assist with general PR efforts and yearly marketing campaigns
- Website – Maintain and update our website (nodesagency.wpengine.com) with new cases and blog-posts and lead-generating initiatives
- Social media – Handle our social media presence on Linkedin and Facebook
- Ideally 1-3 years of experience from a b2b marketing position or agency
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of app development, web development or similar
- Superb English and Danish writing skills at native-level
- A strong passion for mobile apps and up-to-date with latest trends and possibilities
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated mentality; driven at all times to meet and exceed goals
Nodes is a leading app agency specialising in developing awesome mobile apps for business. We are a team of 65 developers, designers and advisors all passionate about apps, with offices in London and Copenhagen. We work for leading companies such as Dagbladet Børsen, e-Boks and IRONMAN and take pride in building value and creating business utilities and consumer products.
This is a full-time position at our Copenhagen office in Islands Brygge. Start date as soon as possible. Please apply by sending your application to email@example.com .