We are looking for a marketing trainee to join our German office, which is located in the heart of Berlin in a beautifully designed office space next to Hausvogteiplatz (U2).
As a marketing trainee, you will collaborate with our Managing Director in Germany and our marketing team in our HQ in Denmark to make sure our marketing strategy is successfully executed in the German market. With your effort we will be able to give our just recently opened German office a great start.
The trainee position will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. You will also get a great understanding of how we strategically and operationally position ourselves as an app development company with a strong history and strong ties to the danish design tradition in a new market. Working atmosphere will be startup-like.
- Help organize and promote internal and external marketing events
- Perform market analysis and research on competitors
- Write blog posts and whitepapers
- Support the local team in daily administrative tasks
- Translate content produced in English to fit into a German context
- Assist in marketing and advertising activities (e.g. social media, internal events, external events, e-mail and website)
- Build and develop presentations for the sales team
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (Zoho)
- Strong desire to learn along with a drive to get things done
- A general understanding of different marketing techniques
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Interest in/excitement for apps and other digital innovations
- You speak and write German and English
- Masters degree within marketing, communication and/or business
Start date: April 2018
Working hours: Full time
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
As one of Europe’s leading app development agencies, we help enterprises turn mobile concepts into reliable and robust app solutions, with stunning design and an amazing user experience. We call it “Enterprise apps made awesome”. Currently we are present in London, Manchester, Copenhagen(HQ), Aarhus, Amsterdam, Prague and Berlin. We are a great mix of different nationalities and specialists who all have one thing in common: we love building awesome apps for our great customers.