We are looking for a couple of awesome mobile developers to join our team in London.
Is it You we’re looking for?
You have developed iOS/Android for a long period of time, and therefore have something you can show us – either live apps or snippets/projects on GitHub. You are highly passionate about development, and aren’t afraid to push technologies or yourself to the limit to create super cool projects.
It’s important you have the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in either iOS (Swift) or Android (Java)
- Have worked with RESTful API
- Take responsibility of projects you are working on
- Quality conscious
- Attention to detail
It’s advantageous if you have following:
- Development experience on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Web, PHP etc)
- App Store upload process
- Knowledge with implementing third party libraries (Facebook, Google Analytics, PubNub, MixPanel, Stripe etc.)
We can offer:
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Office in Central London
- Regular team nights’ out
- Salary depending on qualifications
Who are Nodes?
We are a young, ambitious mobile agency working with all sorts of digital solutions, mainly driven around mobile development. We are in total 75+ employees across our London and Copenhagen offices. We are a bunch of geeks who love to discuss everything from robot programming and the latest web-based trends, to the newest native OS features during our lunch breaks. We have a young, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie.