We are looking for a kick-ass developer to join our awesome team in Copenhagen. You’ll be developing some of the most ambitious apps on the Danish market for both our Danish and international customers, as well as contributing to the internal frameworks that makes our fast development cycle possible. We’re developing and maintaining a high number of projects with over 500k downloads, using a multitude of different technologies, so you’ll get around many of the corners of CocoaTouch.
- Intimate knowledge of CocoaTouch, Objective-C and Xcode.
- Passionate about writing nice, clean code with strong pattern enforcement.
- At least 1 app released in the App Store.
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, inspirations and solutions.
- Self-driven, team-player, able to take responsibility over your projects.
- Excellent english skills, both spoken and written.
- A good sense of UX.
- Bachelor or candidate in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Willing to work in Copenhagen.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process.
- Experience with Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution.
- Experience developing apps that talk to RESTful webservices.
- Basic Photoshop skills.
- Experience working with CoreLocation and MapKit.
- About Us:
We are a young, ambitious agency whose primary focus areas are mobile platforms and social media. We currently have 40 employees in Denmark, as well as an office in London. We’re a bunch of nerds who like to chat about everything from programming robots to obscure programming languages at lunchtime. You will be joining a young, energetic staff in a non-formal environment with a flat company structure and a good fellowship.
- The Job is full-time.
- Salary is based on qualifications.
- We are looking to hire as soon as possible!
- Work place is Islands Brygge, Copenhagen S.
- Green card and help with relocation offered for foreigners.
- Send Your Application To: