We are looking for a mobile project manager with focus on managing bespoke app development projects for a range of clients as well as being their account manager. You will be part of our growing and passionate London team and you will be involved in every aspect of a project – from pitching and scoping to delivering the final project. Our ambition is to position Nodes as one of the leading app development agencies in London and your role will be key in this effort.
- Overseeing the process of a project and making sure all milestones are met
- Helping clients turn ideas and needs into mobile app projects by developing scope, timings, tech specs and wireframes
- Working together with our passionate in-house team of developers, designers and account managers to ensure the project is a success
- Meetings and proactive communication with the client throughout the project
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with project management of digital projects – minimum 1 year with mobile apps
- Comfortable with handling multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- High level of technical insight into mobile – and and preferably an understanding of app development/coding
- A strong passion for mobile apps and up to date with latest trends and possibilities
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated mentality; driven at all times to meet and exceed goals
- Experience with wireframing and UX
- Experience from an agency will be an advantage
Nodes is a leading digital agency specialising in developing awesome mobile apps. We are a team of 45 developers, designers and advisors all passionate about apps with offices in London and Copenhagen. We work for for leading brands, agencies and startups and take pride in building awesome business utilities and creative campaign apps.
Start date as soon as possible. Please apply here on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/28653445
Strictly No Agencies/Recruiters