We are looking for a Senior QA specialist to join our team in Copenhagen or London.
You will be responsible for supporting our Head of QA in our goals of delivering high quality digital products and improving technical capabilities and effectiveness of the QA team.
You will be QA-lead in midsize to large software development projects and responsible for defining test strategy, approach and execution. You will also be performing own test activities during development and be working very close with developers, designers, our digital consultants and customers.
It is important you have:
- Motivation for participating in customer and QA sales related activities
- Minimum 5 years of proven record working as a QA/Test specialist
- Broad experience working with QA from midsize to large software projects
- Strive for the best possible solution for our clients by providing advice within QA
As a person:
- You enjoy working on several projects at a time
- You have a passion for QA and thrive in a dynamic agile work environment.
- Excellent communicator and coaching skills
- Keep calm in a hectic environment
- Good understanding of business development
It’s advantageous if you have one or more of the following:
- Test automation experience
- Experience with Sitecore products
- Experience with iOS and Android
- Experience working as a consultant
- DevOps experience
- Working within regulated industries
We can offer:
- An interesting international work environment with talented colleagues
- Steep learning curve as you will be working on many diverse projects
- A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Office in Central London or Copenhagen
- Salary depending on qualifications
- Occasional traveling
Who are Nodes?
We are one of Europe’s leading digital product development agencies working with all sorts of digital solutions, mainly driven around mobile development. We are in total 140+ employees across our offices in Europe including London, Copenhagen, Berlin, Prague and Amsterdam.
We are a bunch of geeks who love to discuss everything from robot programming and the latest web-based trends, to the newest native OS features during our lunch breaks. We have a relaxed, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie.