The overall goal of the Solution Architect is to help deliver robust, secure, efficient and properly built digital solutions on a range of technologies, while making sure that both the business and the different levels of technical teams have a clear understanding of the solution.
You have been a seasoned Software Engineer for a number of years, working across different back-end technologies, with the ability to transition into a Solution Architect role when required. You have projects to showcase, either projects in production or projects on GitHub. You are highly passionate about development and aren’t afraid to push technologies or yourself to the limit to create awesome projects. Ideally you have some experience in leading other developers and you have been part in pitching and selling projects by doing tech validation, communicating and coming up with technical solutions and doing estimations.
You are a technical thinker who is pro-active, enthusiastic and committed to delivering solutions that our clients will love.
You work well at a program level to define requirements.
You can work closely with existing Technology, UX, Strategy and Design teams.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- Experience of mentoring/leading a team of developers
- Have experience designing Digital solutions for mobile / web (Solution Architecture)
- Experience of architecting complex cloud-based solutions
- Ideally you’ll have experience with both mobile and backend development
- Have worked with RESTful APIs, third party libraries and a range of third-party services
- Git, git flow, GitHub
- CI and CD
- Take responsibility of projects and tasks you are working on
- Quality conscious
- Attention to detail
It’s advantageous if you have the following:
- A passion for open source and the developer community in general
- Experience in Enterprise Java development
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience of Architecture in an enterprise setting
- Experience of working in a Digital Agency
We can offer:
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Office in Central London
- Regular team nights’ out
- Salary depending on qualifications
Who are Nodes?
We are one of Europe’s leading digital product development agencies working with all sorts of digital solutions, mainly driven around mobile development. We are in total 140+ employees across our offices in Europe including London, Copenhagen, Berlin, Prague and Amsterdam.
We are a bunch of geeks who love to discuss everything from robot programming and the latest web-based trends, to the newest native OS features during our lunch breaks. We have a relaxed, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie.